Terms and Conditions:
We ask that if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or you have tested positive for COVID-19, you cancel your reservation.
We strongly encourage you to purchase trip insurance, if not through our system, then from one of the multitude of companies that offer such insurance. Given easy availability of trip insurance please note that no exceptions will be made to our cancellation policies.
Cancellation notice is required 30 days in advance of your arrival date for multiple room reservations (2 or more rooms) and 7 days in advance of your arrival date for single room reservations. You will receive a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
Reservations cancelled fewer than 30 days prior to arrival date for multiple room reservations and fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date for single room reservations, are non-refundable.
The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which result in a shorter stay. No refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy:
Check-In is between the hours of 4 pm and 9 pm. Contact us if you need to check in later than 9 pm and we will make arrangements to accommodate you.
Check-Out is any time before 11 am.
Should you wish to check in early or check out late please inquire about this in advance of your arrival. If we are able to accommodate your request, there is a $25.00 charge for each additional hour (or portion thereof).
We welcome well behaved children at Ye Olde Manor House. Children must be supervised by and in the company of an adult at all times. Unaccompanied children will be given unlimited expresso, massive amounts of chocolate, and a free puppy.
We always email reservation confirmation and cancellation letters. If you do not receive one from us please let us know so that we can send it again.
Deposits and Payments:
A $25.00 deposit is required at the time of reservation and is charged to the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card you provide. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Reservations will be charged to the card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made in advance. Please be sure that your credit card does not expire prior to that date. Please note that if you purchase the Worry Free Booking Insurance Policy that is offered by the company that manages our reservation system, Worry Free Booking requires that you pay the full amount of your reservation at the time of booking.
1. We are unable to accommodate pets other than service animals.
2. Guests who wish to have an event on the property must contact us prior to reserving the space regarding the size and nature of the event. Reservations for events that are made without prior written consent are subject to be cancelled.
3. With prior written consent we can accommodate events such as weddings, reunions, retreats, bridal showers, bachelor parties, birthday and anniversary celebrations, and the like.
4. Guests who wish to have an event on the property are subject to additional fees.
5. For onsite events the maximum total number is 50 with overnight guests comprising a maximum of 20 people of that total, including children.
6. We cannot accommodate high school graduation, prom, or after-prom parties. Reservations made for groups to have such parties will be cancelled.
The maximum occupancy for overnight accommodation at Ye Olde Manor House is 20. The basic occupancy for Room One is 3 with a maximum occupancy of 5. The basic occupancy for Room Two is 2 with a maximum occupancy of 3. There is an additional fee of $25.00 for each additional guest over the basic occupancy rate. The occupancy rate for Rooms Two through Eight is 2 guests each.
1. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, marital status, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2. The use of sky lanterns is prohibited by law.
3. Ye Olde Manor House is a non-smoking bed and breakfast.
4. We ask that you leave the key in the door when you check out. There is a $20.00 fee for lost keys.