Terms and Conditions:
After studying CDC guidelines and consulting with our local health department we have instituted two requirements for guests during the pandemic:
1) If you have a fever, cough or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you must cancel your reservation.
2) Prior to arrival guests must provide a copy of their vaccination cards showing that each member of their party, regardless of age, is fully vaccinated. As defined by the CDC this now includes booster shots for eligible people. The copy can be sent to email@example.com or via a shared google doc. This must be done within 7 days of booking or no later than 7 days prior to arrival. Unfortunately, if we do not get a copy of the vaccination cards showing that each member of your party (regardless of age) is fully vaccinated, we will not be able to honor your reservation and our cancellation policy will apply.
Please note that with the pandemic and the uncertainty it has created, we encourage guests to purchase trip protection insurance.
Cancellation notice is required 30 days in advance of your arrival date for multiple room reservations (2 or more rooms) and 7 days in advance of your arrival date for single room reservations. You will be refunded your deposit, minus a $25 cancellation fee.
Reservations cancelled 30 days or fewer prior to arrival date for multiple room reservations and 7 days or fewer prior to arrival date for single room reservations, are non-refundable.
The cancellation fee also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which result in a shorter stay. No refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
Should we need to cancel any reservations due to government mandates or other coronavirus related issues we will contact you as soon as we become aware of them and we will provide full refunds. Our primary concern is for the health and safety of all.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy:
Check-In is between the hours of 4 pm and 9 pm. Contact us if you need to check in later than 9 pm and we will make arrangements to accommodate you.
Check-Out is any time before 11 am.
Should you wish to check in early or check out late please inquire about this in advance of your arrival. If we are able to accommodate your request, there is a $25.00 charge for each additional hour (or portion thereof).
We welcome well behaved children at Ye Olde Manor House. Children must be supervised by and in the company of an adult at all times. Unaccompanied children will be given unlimited expresso, massive amounts of chocolate, and a free puppy. Please note that for whole house reservations we are not able to accommodate children under the age of 12.
We always email reservation confirmations and cancellations. If you do not receive a confirmation or cancellation from us please let us know so that we can send it again.
Deposits and Payments:
A $25.00 deposit is required at the time of reservation and is charged to the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card you provide. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Reservations will be charged to the card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made in advance. Please be sure that your credit card does not expire prior to that date.
1) We are unable to accommodate guests who are not fully vaccinated, regardless of age.
2) We are unable to accommodate pets.
3) Guests who wish to have an event on the property must contact us prior to reserving the space regarding the size and nature of the event. Reservations for events that are made without prior written consent are subject to be cancelled.
4) With prior written consent we can accommodate events such as weddings, reunions, retreats, bridal showers, bachelor parties, birthday and anniversary celebrations, and the like.
5) Guests who wish to have an event on the property are subject to additional fees.
6) For onsite events the maximum total number is 50 with overnight guests comprising a maximum of 20 people of that total, including children.
7) We cannot accommodate high school graduation, prom or after-prom parties. Reservations made for groups to have such parties will be cancelled.
Room 1, three guests; Rooms 2-8, two guests. The maximum occupancy for reservations of the entire Manor House is 20. Room 1 can accommodate up to 2 additional guests and Room 2, one additional guest at an additional fee of $25.00 for each additional guest.
1) The use of sky lanterns is prohibited by law.
2) Ye Olde Manor House is a non-smoking bed and breakfast.